Vertical CNC Set Up
Seymour, CT 06483 US
Our client has provided high-quality rework and assembly equipment to electronics, medical, military, and industrial manufacturers worldwide for decades. They are a well-established company with a strong reputation in the manufacturing industry.
They are currently seeking a CNC Set Up & Operator.
Why Work Here:?
Strong management in place
Strong technical support team
Excellent reputation with the customers and the vendors
Highly Competitive Pay and Benefits
Capable running multiple machines.
Setup and operate horizontal CNC.
Needs to work well independently and be able to multi-task
- Experienced with working from blue prints and set up sheets.
- Able to perform preventative and corrective equipment maintenance
- Experienced with basic inspection equipment.
- Set up and operate horizontal CNC. Understanding and editing G code, blueprint reading and geometric tolerancing is a must.
- Must be energetic, self - motivated and a team player
- 5+ years experience
- Fanuc controls experience preferred.
$25-30/ hour, DOE
Mon - Fri
7a - 3pm, with OT available