Set Up Mechanic - Die Cast
Stratford, CT 06615 US
Why Work Here:
- 13 days PTO in the first year. + 11 paid company holidays!
- 401K with a 3.5% match.
- Tenured workforce and stable company who has been in business since 1925
- Company picnics!
- Water, juice, ice cream provided when it' s hot out.
- Handling the set up for Techmires Die-Cast Machines which are either 66NT or 88NT, Die machines are 6x6 or 8x8 which is relatively small for Die Cast machines.
- Handling the set up for Conventional Machines, their are 250 ton kux machines and 450 ton prince machines. The dies range from small unit dies 9x9 to large full dies (18x24) conventional dies installed with bridge crane system.
- Will need to read pressure gauges, obtain temperature control, and perform routine checks on machines, identify any problems and alert maintenance if anything needs repair.
- Experience with Die-Cast Machines is required.
- High School Diploma.
- Basic computer skills to track data for repairs.
$23.00 - $28.00.00 per hour.
3% Shift Differential if on 2nd shift.
Mon - Fri
1st Shift: 6: 00 AM - 2: 00 PM
2nd Shift: 3: 45 PM - 11: 45 PM