Senior Tool Maker
Orange, CT 06477 US
Why Work Here:?
Strong management in place
Strong technical support team
Excellent reputation with the customers and the vendors
Highly Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Machining tools, fixtures and die components prior to and after heat treating.
- Must be able to read, review, understand, and interpret blueprint specifications for machined and/or fabricated parts with a special focus on stamping die components. Competent in the use of inspection tools.
- Develop specifications from a general description and draw a sketch of the part or product to be fabricated, as required.
- Operates surface grinders, tool room lathe, turning, and mill.
- Performs precise grinding of tooling and uses various gages and micrometers as required
- Troubleshoots and follows through with solutions to problems.
- Min 10+ Years’Toolmaker Experience
- Experience with closely related seal products a plus.
$33-40/ hour, DOE
Mon - Fri
7a - 3pm, with OT available