Sandblaster /Prepping Parts
Waterbury, CT 06704
This candidate will be prepping military parts for powder coating and the painting process.
Some duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Completing jobs on schedule and prepares reports upon conclusion of projects.
- Maintains safe work conditions by following guidelines and procedures for handling and disposing of hazardous chemicals.
- Troubleshoots equipment malfunctions and completes preventive maintenance.
- Control metal cleaning equipment, properly, to ensure uniform surface finish and to avoid damage from over blasting
- Apply proper settings, adjustments, and manual application.
We are seeking a 1st Shift 7am- 5pm Monday - Thursday Candidate
and additionally a
2nd Shift 5pm-3am Monday - Thursday Candidate
- Good hand and eye coordination.
- Okay with standing long periods of time.
- Lifting 50lbs
Experience is a plus!
Interested in this job? Stay one step ahead and subscribe to Staffworks, Inc for more jobs like it!