Sales Enablement Manager
Valhalla, NY 10595
At our client, they believe that our team members are our most important asset. They grow our team by hiring the best in class talent. They encourage all employees to contribute their individual talents and ideas to strengthen our team, our brand, and our services. They promote a culture that serves to empower and motivate employees beyond the standard corporate rhetoric one might see on motivational posters. Employees understand their individual roles in serving our customers both internally and externally, and this clarity of purpose encourages high job performance.
Job Description: Our client' s Sales Enablement Manager will build relationships with Sales Directors & Business Development teams to provide support, and surface ways that can improve our sales processes, tools and strategies. The Sales Enablement Manager responsibility is to create & maintain training material, conduct trainings and communicate changes across the sales organization. This person will be a key player in working to improve the performance and operation efficiency of the sales organization. This role reports into Sales Operations to its Director of Sales Operations. The job of the Sales Enablement Manager is to ensure that effective selling doesn' t happen by chance – it is planned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage sales enablement programs for the lead generation, inside, outside sales teams and customer care teams.
- Help develop, evaluate and determine sales training needs for the organization.
- Organizes and manage in-person and remote sales training sessions.
- Actively adjust/improve Salesforce CRM to ensure it is meeting the needs of the business and its users.
- Responsible for helping maintain and improve CRM data quality & integrity.
- Facilitates formal presentations to the sales organization, and other internal functions.
- Analyzes performance of sales personnel to determine need for additional training.
- Assess and provides visibility of the effectiveness of content and the training delivered.
- Acts as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Product & Operations.
- Enables sellers to get the training (onsite and virtually) they need and measuring how effectively that training delivers bottom line results
- Gathers feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Develop training/presentations designed to foster good cultural habits with the day to day usage of our sales systems and tools.
- Work with Sales Operations to map out ongoing improvements, processes and updates to align with the needs of the Sales Organization
- Reporting & Analytics: Help to build reporting and analytics for tracking sales initiatives and sales activity
- 3- 5 years of related Sales Enablement experience
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Expert level Excel, Power Point and Business Intelligence skills
- Has high degree of initiative to complete complex tasks
- Experience implementing training components
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work cross-functionally with varied stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and fluid environment
- Highly organized and detail orientated to manage tasks across multiple projects and timelines
- Intermittent travel required as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales Enablement: 3 years (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 3 years (Preferred)
- Company Headquarters: Valhalla, NY
- Paid time off
- Full Health & Dental insurance
- Workplace perks such as regularly supplied food/coffee
- Flexible work schedules based on commute.
Our client is one of the leading healthcare payment and premium processing company. With a focus on payment challenges and opportunities in the industry, we work with 50, 000+ healthcare providers in the US, reliably processing over $5 Billion annually in-patient payments