Sales Development Rep (Enterprise Sales) - REMOTE!
Valhalla, NY 10595
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be a vital resource for our Field Sales organization, helping to drive customer acquisition and assisting providers and staff with digital payment' s transformation, while helping them to secure financial stability for their practices by driving patient payments.
Primary job duties:
- Articulate our value proposition and secure a virtual meetings through daily outbound calling to healthcare practices.
- Utilize marketing technology and CRM to communicate with a database of more than one million practices nationwide.
- Nurture prospects by leveraging various communication methods, marketing collateral and web material to develop and strengthen interest.
- Collaborate with assigned Referral Partners and Sales Contacts regarding strategies to increase sales conversion rates.
- Leverage social media to engage with healthcare practices.
- Deliver KPIs including call volumes, appointment settling goals, nurture programs and call quality metrics to drive optimum results – and compensation
- Hone skills through feedback from management and training to fine tune calling approaches, and enhance the client experience
- Effective phone prospecting and selling experience (2-4 years)
- Excellent time management
- Ability to present virtually using video conferencing
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work cross-organizationally with varied stakeholders
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and fluid environment
- Competent in using CRM, marketing and call automation tools, experience with Salesforce a plus
- Financial, healthcare or technology sales experience a plus
- Solid Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- 65k salary plus commission. Target OTE is 85-90k in first year.
- Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Client Hospital Indemnity coverage
- Life & LTD
- 401(k) matching up to 3%
- 3 Weeks PTO
This is a fully remote position as we service clients across all time zones in the United States. Corporate HQ is located just outside NYC.
(Disclaimer: Covid-19 Vaccination required by client.)