Remote Account Executive - Charlotte
Charlotte, NC 28105
Our client is a leading healthcare payment and premium processing company. They focus on payment solutions at point of care in the healthcare industry, and work with 50, 000+ healthcare providers in the US, reliably processing over $6 Billion annually in-patient payments. With a 90% client retention rate, they have realized over 40% growth annually for the past several years and recently named One of America' s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. 5000 in 2021!
Are you in the market to energize your career in a fast paced emerging payment technology business that allows you to utilize your excellent sales ability? If so, we would love for you to join our dynamic team as an Outside Sales Representative (Practice Management Consultant).
In this position, you would have the opportunity to prospect new logos, and close decision makers. You will be an ambassador of our client, becoming a trusted face to prospective clients while also adhering to company values and policy. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to build business rapport with healthcare practitioners to help our customers recognize their revenue faster!
Our most successful sales team members;
· Are mature, independent, and self-driven . Candidates that can wake up and attack their days, love this job.
· Love being on the road, going to health care offices and making meaningful connections in your community.
· You are organized and deliberate to develop a thoughtful sales strategy to execute your territory plan.
· You are inquisitive and thoughtful to perfecting your pitch, delivering sales presentations, and overcoming objections.
· 2-year proven track record of successful sales experience generating and closing new business
· Experience selling within the healthcare, SaaS or similar industry preferred
· Bachelor' s degree preferred
· Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Valid driver' s license and dependable transportation to travel to customers in the market
· PC proficiency and utilization of Microsoft Office applications
· Proficiency in utilization of CRM (Salesforce) preferred
What we offer:
- $65-70k base salary / $115-125k OTE year 1
- $350/month car allowance
- Growth potential with a fintech industry leader
- Ability to earn uncapped residual bonuses (passive income!)
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- Life Insurance & Long-term Disability (LTD)
- 401(k) matching up to 3%