Recruiter/ HR Admin
Beacon Falls , CT
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs.
- Attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals.
- Attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Maintain personnel, medical, worker’s compensation, pension files, recruiting files, and HR vendor files.
- Provide back up to Administrative Assistant.
- Receives, reviews, and processes requests for new or replacement personnel and evaluates requests for proper authorization, supporting documents, and posts job(s) in specially selected locations.
- Responsible for managing all on-boarding processes and paperwork.
- Our ideal recruiter holds experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes. (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Recruiting for 1-2 years.