Reception Desk Clerk
Naugatuck, CT 06770
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Receptionist to undertake receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make. This position is part time, approximately 13 hours per week first shift.
This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Some responsibilities this candidate will have are:
- Keeping front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greeting and welcoming individuals as they approach the front desk
- Answering questions and addressing complaints
- Redirecting messages
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Data Entry Skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.