Receiving Inspector (PCBs)
Seymour, CT 06483 US
Why Work Here?:
- Believes strongly in supporting different areas in Africa and India with philanthropic endeavors
- Medical, vision, dental and 401k with company match
- 14 Days PTO in first year
- Job security as the company is backed up with work until the end of 2024!
- Occasional OT offered on Saturdays but not required.
- Performs incoming/receiving inspections on bare PCBs (Printed circuit boards).
- Performs incoming/receiving inspections on electrical and mechanical components.
- Examines quality of workmanship for conformity to customer documentation and industry standards.
- Verify accurate documentation.
- Perform conformal coat inspection as assigned by Group Leader.
- Assists engineering in improving quality inspection plans.
- Manage inspection report.
- Must have experience with raw bare board PCB Inspection.
- Must have experience in quality control in electronics manufacturing.
- Experience using MICRO-VU camera-based measuring system preferred.
- Ability to use micrometers and calipers.
Mon - Fri
7: 00 AM - 3: 30 PM
$22-$24 per hour