Quality Control Inspector
Manchester, CT 06040
Seeking an experienced Quality Control Inspector to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment to assure quality at various stages of production for both top assembly and sub-assembly parts for conformance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspection of product at various stages of the manufacturing process including 1st piece, in-process and final inspections using various inspection equipment, reporting quality issues to the QC Manager and/or Production Manager
- Complete all necessary documentation as required on Inspection Plan forms accurately and efficiently
- Cross train in other areas of Quality Control and assist departments when necessary
- Knowledge and experience with hand held gauges including micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, height gauges, pin gauges, etc.
- 3-5 years minimum inspection experience, or a combination of experience and education
- Must be able to pass the inspection eye exam (including a color vision test)
- Must be a US person as defined by ITAR
- Must read, write, speak/understand English
- Strong communication skills
- Read drawings
- Able to lift up to 30 lb