Pump Assembly Technician - $18
New Haven, CT 06513 US
Our client is a growing pump manufacturing and engineering company located in New Haven. We are seeking multiple Pump Assembly Technicians for a temporary to hire opportunity- available immediately.
- Read drawings and use to assemble pumps.
- Wire and assemble internal components of pumps, including but not limited to bearings, mechanical seals, lip seals, O-rings, power cable assemblies, impellers, stators, and similar components.
- Utilize assembly tools such as torque wrenches, air tools, electric drills, wrenches, screwdrivers, and similar tools.
- Assist with testing finished pumps.
- Physical ability to lift and carry inventory items within NIOSH recommendations.
- Ability to walk, stand, crouch, bend, kneel, lift, carry, reach as needed in large and tight spaces
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Above head and work over head
- Ability to consistently perform repetitive hand motions, including but not limited to pushing, pulling, cutting, crimping
Monday – Friday 7: 30am-4pm w/ 30-minute lunch
We have worked w/ this customer for several years and they have an excellent track record of bringing temps on permanent and doing things like paying temps for holidays and weather related closures. They have an excellent culture and invest in their people!