Project Collaboration Assistant
SHELTON, CT 06484
Skills Required Include:
- Strong computer and technology skills: typing, navigation, searching, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Good problem solving techniques.
- Team spirit!
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Works with team leaders throughout the company to document project activities within a department or multiple departments.
- Attends meetings, records and documents decisions made, updates and monitors collaboration software to keep Team and Management informed.