Press Brake Operator - Sheet Metal
Seymour, CT 06483 US
- Operating an Amada Press Brake to form sheet metal while maintaining precision tolerances.
- Reading and interpreting fabrication drawings/blueprints.
- Following work order directions and producing required quantity of parts efficiently, while maintaining the quality and tolerances of manufacturing specifications.
- Inspecting and checking your work.
- Moving products to and from different areas as needed.
- Maintaining a clean work environment and adhering to standard operating procedures and health and safety expectations.
- High school diploma
- 2+ years experienced preferred (will consider less for the right candidate) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in using a dial caliper, micrometer, square, protractor, height gauge.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to read and write in English.
7: 00 AM - 3: 30 PM
$17 to $18 per hour