Practice Management Consultant (South Carolina)
Valhalla, NY 10595
As a Practice Management Consultant with Rectangle Health, visit with providers to share with them an exclusive practice management program, showing them how to increase payment at the time of treatment through our exclusive credit card processing system.
Be part of one of the fastest growing companies in one of the fastest growing industries on the market. Rectangle Health has realized 40+% growth annually for past several years, and we are looking for quality candidates with a strong work ethic to join our team!
We believe that sound business practices go hand in hand with caring for our people well. At Rectangle Health, you're more than just an employee. You're family.
As a Practice Management Consultant you will be responsible for full sales cycle from initiation to close.
- A minimum 3-year proven track record of successful sales experience generating new business required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Valid driver's license and dependable transportation to travel to customers in the market
- PC proficiency and utilization of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience selling within the healthcare industry preferred
- Proficiency in utilization of CRM (Salesforce) preferred