Plastics Machine Operator - Fri, Sat, Sun (7p-7a)
Ansonia, CT 06401 US
We are searching for multiple Injection Molding Machine Operators for a growing plastics manufacturer in the Ansonia area. Will train candidate with general manufacturing experience.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday-7: 00 am to 7: 00 pm (36 hrs)
Plus, if you work your 3 shifts without being tardy or calling out, you' ll be paid for 40 hrs instead of 36... 4 FREE hours!
Injection Molding Machine Operator operates an injection molding machine in order to shape plastics. Follow work instructions and reads diagrams to select, position, and secure machinery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely operate injection molding machines and secondary equipment.
- Inspect parts as needed.
- Sort, cut and pack parts per customer specifications.
- Participate in operator rotation for machines.
- Maintain quality of parts being produced.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Participate and/or help in training programs as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all Safety procedures and regulations.
- Comply with ISO 9001/Medical (13485) policies and procedures.
- Communicate well to others and work within a team environment.
- Ensure quality of produced product meets or exceeds customer requirement
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent, or previously demonstrated experience
- Familiarity with a plastics manufacturing environment
- Able to understand basic English
- Work in a team environment
- Ability to continuously grasp and manipulate small plastic parts and place in machines
- Frequently sit, stand and walk
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs and carrying up to 25 lbs
- Occasional pushing, pulling, twisting, balancing and stopping
- Continuously perform visual inspections on parts