Plastic Injection Molding Operators
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to stand for prolong periods of time
- Ability to keep pace with a machine at constant speed and repetitive cycle
- Ability to stay on machine, staying focused on the task of producing parts, and adhere to company policy.
- Follow work orders and specific instructions.
- Be part of a great team
- Keep accurate piece counts.
- Record production activity on part production paperwork.
- Visually inspect parts for quality defects.
- Work at a fast pace.
- Basic math skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Hard worker.
- Lean and efficient production thinking.
- Must remain flexible with work.
- One year machine operator experience.