Outside Sales Representative
Providence, RI 02860
Our Client is a leading healthcare payment and premium processing company. They focus on payment solutions at point of care in the healthcare industry, and work with 50, 000+ healthcare providers in the US, reliably processing over $6 Billion annually in-patient payments.
The Silicon Review recently ranked our client as one the 50 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019. The review stated: “ With an entrepreneurial-inspired corporate culture fostered by company leaders, they consistently put their best effort into their work to generate effective results.” Our Client continues to realize explosive growth year over year.
Are you in the market to energize your career in a fast paced emerging payment technology business that allows you to utilize your excellent sales ability? If so, we would love for you to join our dynamic team as an outside sales representative.
In this position, you would have the opportunity to prospect new logos, and close decision makers. You will be an ambassador of our client, becoming a trusted face to prospective clients while also adhering to company values and policy. As a member of our team, you will use your strong interpersonal skills to build business rapport with healthcare practitioners to help our customers recognize their revenue faster!
Our most successful sales team members;
· Are mature, independent, and self-driven. Candidates that can wake up and attack their days, love this job.
· Love being on the road, going to doctors’ offices and making meaningful connectionsin your community.
· You are organized and deliberate to develop a thoughtful sales strategy to execute your territory plan.
· You are inquisitive and thoughtful to perfecting your pitch, delivering sales presentations, and overcoming objections
· 1-year proven track record of successful sales experience generating new business preferred
· Bachelor’ s degree required
· Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Valid driver’ s license and dependable transportation to travel to customers in the market
· PC proficiency and utilization of Microsoft Office applications
· Experience selling within the healthcare industry preferred
· Proficiency in utilization of CRM (Salesforce) preferred
Our client offers a generous base salary, uncapped commission plan, eligibility for monthly residual bonus, and monthly car allowance.
For all full-time employees, we offer:
- Competitive health, dental and vision benefits
- Aflac Hospital Indemnity coverage
- Life Insurance & Long-term Disability (LTD)
- 401(k) matching up to 3%