Stratford, CT 06615 US
Why Work Here:
- Company picnics!
- Water, juice, ice cream provided when it's hot out.
- 401K with a 3.5% match.
- 13 days PTO in the first year. + 11 paid company holidays!
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Mechanical upkeep for the machines on the production line, disassemble and reassemble as needed.
- Repairing or replacing gearboxes, hydraulic/pneumatic cylinders, valves, pressure control devices, accumulators, pumps, conveyors, high pressure hose, etc.
- Equipment you will be responsible for maintaining would be zinc die cast machinery, belted and shaker type conveyors, burnishing equipment, automatic assembly equipment, stamping presses, packaging equipment, plating line, wastewater treatment system, tappers and reamers.
- 3-5 years experience performing mechanical repairs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Need your own toolbox and tools.
- Any welding experience is a plus!
$28.00 - $34.00 per hour.
3% Shift Differential if on 2nd shift.
Mon - Fri
1st Shift: 6: 00 AM - 2: 00 PM
2nd Shift: 3: 45 PM - 11: 45 PM