Shelton , CT
• Check logs from previous shifts and follow up on status.
• Review schedule and prioritize work processes.
• Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment. Lubricate or apply other materials to machines, machine parts, or other equipment such as compressors, according to specified manufacturer procedures.
• Respond to emergent problems with production equipment. Start machine and observe mechanical operation to detect problem.
• Trouble shoot, inspect damaged or faulty machine parts and perform basic repair or recommend corrective action to supervisor.
• Use a variety of hand and power trade tools such as miscellaneous power bench tools and machines, wrenches, carpentry tools, electrical test equipment such as multi meters, amp meters, etc
- Troubleshoot, and repair CNC Machines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical maintenance and repair of production machines with PLC controls.
- Basic Electrical knowledge, certified to work on 208 / 460 volts.
- Able to read electrical diagrams.