Machine Operator-Plastics 2nd shift
ANSONIA, CT 06401
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safely operate injection molding machines and secondary equipment.
- Inspect parts as needed.
- Sort, cut and pack parts per customer specifications.
- Participate in operator rotation for machines.
- Maintain quality of parts being produced.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Participate and/or help in training programs as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all Safety procedures and regulations.
- Comply with ISO 9001/Medical (13485) policies and procedures.
- Communicate well to others and work within a team environment.
- Ensure quality of produced product meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent, or previously demonstrated experience
- Familiarity with a plastics manufacturing environment
- Able to understand basic English
- Work in a team environment
- Ability to continuously grasp and manipulate small plastic parts and place in machines
- Frequently sit, stand and walk
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs and carrying up to 25 lbs
- Occasional pushing, pulling, twisting, balancing and stopping
- Continuously perform visual inspections on parts