Landscaping / Labor Support
We are looking for a responsible landscaper to join our team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating lawn maintenance equipment such as lawn mowers, trimmers, and blowers.
The landscaper will ensure the growth and vibrancy of our plants, flowers, lawn, and decorative shrubs. The landscaper will water, fertilize, and prune to remove damaged or dying plant life. The candidate can expect to work outdoors in a mix of weather conditions, and be able to perform maintenance duties.
This job is 1st shift with a 6:45am start time.
The ideal candidate will be a team player, a hard worker, show up to work on time.
- Perform grounds keeping and building maintenance duties.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Sweep walkway of debris.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
- Planting and edging also.
- Must be able to operate lawn maintenance equipment such as lawnmowers, string trimmers, leaf blowers, hedge trimmers, etc.
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 40 pound
- Able to work independently
- Must pass background check and drug test
- Previous experience in landscaping or grounds keeping a plus