NORTH HAVEN, CT 06473
• Organize work areas, plan tasks with team, perform assigned work and meet or exceed cost, quality and schedule needs. Assure product quality.
• Occasional flexibility required to start earlier or stay later than normal 1st shift working hours.
• Capable of providing assistance to process problems, documenting issues effectively and following up on open issues.
• Follow standard and non-standard operating procedures to test or inspect and make simple repairs to composite parts.
• Record all fabrication or test operating parameters accurately and legibly on parts where required, routing sheets, resident operation sheets, department documentation or terminals to ensure recording completion of work-in-process, inventories, schedules, labor expenditures, and/or other documentation where required.
• Maintain a clean work environment (including assigned storage and cleaning duties) in full compliance with all internal, safety, environmental, customer and government regulations
• U.S. Person per ITAR regulations to comply with export compliance and site SSA requirements
• A minimum of 3+ years of experience in hands-on operational quality
• High School Diploma or GED
• Ability to read and follow detailed instructions
• Ability to work from sketches and use simple measuring instruments such as tape measures, micrometers and vernier gages
• Knowledge of arithmetic involving decimals and fractions and its application to use sketches and measuring instruments