Industrial Mill Spec Painter
Oxford , CT
- Prepare parts for coating.
- Follow all principles and practices of powder coating application.
- Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers and booth collection systems.
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects.
- Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently, and are consistent with company established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance.
- Ensure quality standards and processes are used throughout facility .
- Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment.
- Load and unload parts or product onto fixtures.
- Good knowledge of the mechanics and repair of painting equipment.
- Proper cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
- Ability to understand basic mechanical and manufacturing techniques.
- Three years minimum experience and /or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High school diploma or GED required.