Human Resource Generalist
SEYMOUR, CT 06483
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Provide consultation and guidance analyzing situations and using sound judgment.
- Manage compliance and keep up to date with the continuous changes with federal and state labor and employment laws to provide advice to clients.
- Partner with clients to develop recruiting strategies.
- Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to provide services and solutions to various client needs.
- Proactively identifies client needs and aligns HR strategy by building a strong partnership with our clients and conducting HR audits.
- Handles special projects which include writing employee handbooks, revising and developing policies and procedures, etc.
- Manages compensation administration and benefits which includes developing compensation strategy, revising and writing job descriptions, benefit plan design, open enrollments and leave management.
- Prepare and deliver key human resource management information to client which includes key performance indicators, turnover reports, employee relations analysis and other data as requested.
- Develop and presents training on human resources topics such as interviewing and hiring, performance management, disciplinary action, sexual harassment and other topics as requested by client.
- Ability to travel is an essential function of the position. Travel is anticipated at 20%; depending on business.
Due to the volume of resumes received, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time