Human Resource Business Partner
117 Main Street Seymour, CT 06483
The Human Resource Consulting Group, LLC (HRCG) is a full service HR outsourcing firm, payroll processor, and benefits administrator. The company was founded 27 years ago in 1988 and has clients and employees throughout the US. HRCG has been successful in developing strong partnerships through a high-touch service model and reputation for outstanding performance. This HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing consultative HR generalist support to our clients. Responsibilities will include coaching and counseling, recruiting, training and development, benefits and compensation administration, compliance, performance management and employee relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Provide consultation and guidance analyzing situations and using sound judgment.
- Manage compliance and keep up to date with the continuous changes with federal and state labor and employment laws to provide advice to clients.
- Partner with clients to develop recruiting strategies.
- Coordinate with internal cross-functional teams to provide services and solutions to various client needs.
- Proactively identifies client needs and aligns HR strategy by building a strong partnership with our clients and conducting HR audits.
- Handles special projects which include writing employee handbooks, revising and developing policies and procedures, etc.
- Manages compensation administration and benefits which includes developing compensation strategy, revising and writing job descriptions, benefit plan design, open enrollments and leave management.
- Prepare and deliver key human resource management information to client which includes key performance indicators, turnover reports, employee relations analysis and other data as requested.
- Develop and presents training on human resources topics such as interviewing and hiring, performance management, disciplinary action, sexual harassment and other topics as requested by client.
- Ability to travel is an essential function of the position. Travel is anticipated at 20%; depending on business.
Education and Experience Required : Minimum ten years human resource generalist experience (preferably with companies ranging from 10M to 150M in revenue). Bachelor's degree required and PHR/SPHR and/or Master’s degree preferred. Must have a strong customer focus, command skills and a track record of driving for results. Also must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to analyze situations and provide sound judgment. Proficient organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and must possess strong process and project management skills. Excellent technical skills including proficiency in HCM and the Microsoft Office Suite required. Please provide salary history and requirements.
Due to the volume of resumes received, only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time