117 Main Street Seymour, CT 06483
The HR Auditor provides administrative support to assigned Human Resource Business Partners and assigned Clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs customer service functions by responding to inquiries received by the HR Department from all levels of employees assisting with their inquiries and or requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for the collection and reconciliation of all insurance invoices to ensure that external Clients are being billed properly, employees have the proper coverage levels, and payroll deductions are accurate.
- Develops and runs monthly reports from HCM platforms.
- Effectively communicate audit results by creating CRM, preparing reports on findings, identifying deficiencies, and assigning to Benefits Administrator and account team.
- Runs weekly compliance I9 Audit Reports and distributes to HR Administrator for reconciliation and follow up.
- Prepares weekly I9 Compliance Memo for all employees that out of the 3-day compliance window.
- Develop trusted partnerships throughout the organization to collaborate on key risk and control issues.
- Assists HR Business Partners with various research and/or special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Responsiveness—act quickly and minimally operates within the HRCG code of care for client contact.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills—remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Confidentiality—the individual will adhere to ethical principles regarding data protection and confidentiality regarding employee and client information obtained.
This job operates in a very high volume, fast paced professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopies, and postage, scanners and fax machines.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Internet, MS Office Suite (Power point, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with HCM and the ability to create reports
- Individual must be detail oriented, highly organized, and have excellent customer service skills and the ability to multi-task under time constraints
0 to 15% local travel is expected for this position.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work:
The scheduled work week is a 5-day work week - hours are 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Education / Training / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent of 3 to 4 years of Human Resources experience.
- Candidate must have knowledge in the following administration areas: Benefit and Cobra Administration
- Individual must be detail oriented, highly organized, and have excellent customer service skills.