HCM Implementation & Migration Specialist
117 Main Street Seymour, CT 06483
The Implementation & Conversion Supervisor is responsible for directing the Implementation and Conversion processes.
The Implementation & Conversion Supervisor will;
- Provide leadership and project management afor all activities within the Implementation Department
- Maintain onboarding and conversion schedules; ensure timely follow up on all outstanding issues.
- Develop and maintain project plans, procedures and documentation for all HCM and payroll implementation including time and attendance and best-practice related functions.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service
- Support the client satisfaction and service goals of the departments
- Assist in problem-solving in regard to client issues
- Research, develop and implement efficiencies within the software applications used in the company
- Identify appropriate related services to address clients’ needs
- Assess, on an ongoing basis, the quality of services delivered and ensure tasks are completed and delivered within the scope and timelines agreed
- Manage the implementation process to ensure positive client experience
- Manage relationships with internal and external clients, engaging with key personnel across all levels of the organization including management team and sales department
- Ensure implementation team has strong/deep product knowledge to be a trusted advisor to client.
- Identify areas for the development of related service offerings and draw learning from the innovative work done with partnership clients
- Develop and implement best practice to ensure smooth, timely transitions to the Payroll and HR department by the implementation team
- Develop consistent communications, strategies, goals and measurements with functional peer managers
- Review all product release notes and meetings and provide feedback to staff to ensure staff is abreast of recent developments.
- Manage, recruit and train department and internal staff as needed
- Maintain, organize and execute on the conversion schedule created.
- Assist Implementation team with all functions of their positions including but not limited to setup of accounts, client needs analysis, training of clients, their management staff and their employees.
Other related or new duties may be assigned to provide additional backup and support.
Education / Training / Certifications:
Previous Training, Certifications, and Education in Payroll or Accounting and Human Resources related curriculum is a plus. Training programs are held on a regular basis and the Company encourages Employees to obtain job related Certifications. CPP required within one year of candidacy.
The Implementation & Conversion Supervisor is expected to make day to day decisions regarding personnel, scheduling, processing, training, solving problems and other related matters that are within the area of responsibilities and are consistent with the prevailing Department and Company policies.
Excellent oral and written communication and analytical skills required. Must be able to work under time constraints and meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
Supervise all personnel and activities within the Implementation department.
Equipment / Software Used:
MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), HCM Solutions and Time Keeping Systems
Organized, ability to effectively meet deadlines; high volume production atmosphere, Quality service oriented, Occasional lifting (approx. up to 50lbs.)
The scheduled work week is a 5-day work week - hours are 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday. Client visits/Travel Required-approximately 20%.