Shelton, CT 06484 US
We have a customer that specializes in electro-hydraulic controls and is hiring multiple Assemblers to add to their electronics and mechanical departments. This company is family owned and has been in business for over 50 years with 200+ employees here in Connecticut. On site, they do manufacturing, electronic assembly, PCB design and engineering.
- Family owned and operated with many family members working there
- New cafeteria kiosk with healthy food alternatives!
- Overtime opportunities
- Half day Fridays!
- Combination of standing and sitting where you are responsible for basic assembly and soldering
- Masking, unmasking, and coating circuit boards
- Cutting, stripping, lugging, and tinning wires
- Preparing small subassemblies for electronic assembly
- Stuffing of circuit board components
- Requires the use of basic hand tools, specialized tools, small air or electric hand tools, electric and pneumatic presses, jigs, and fixtures
- May assist in the operation of wave solder machine, SMT machine, environmental and quality control test equipment
- Kitting inventory for production runs
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Previous assembly experience is good
- Ability to read and understand English is necessary to comprehend product documentation
- Good eye/hand coordination and manual dexterity
- If assigned to coating, must be able to wear a respirator for prolonged periods of time
- Minimum of two years high school
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Prior assembly experience preferred
- Training is available
1st Monday to Thursday 7 am to 430 pm, Friday 7 am to 11: 00 am, overtime oftern offered for Friday afternoons.