Customer Service Supervisor-Manufacturing Field
SEYMOUR, CT 06483
MW Industries, Inc. Is the world' s leading manufacturer of highly-engineered industrial springs, fasteners, bellows, and related metal components. With several manufacturing locations throughout the United States, MW Industries designs and creates products for a variety of industries, including medical, aerospace, energy, and automotive. Our products can be encountered in many everyday applications, such as driving a car, flying in an airplane, using electronics, or shopping at a grocery store. Through decades of growth, innovation, and dedication, MW Industries has proven to be a world-class supplier of custom springs, fasteners, and precision metal components.
Oversee the customer service department and ensure the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible. Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources and manages customer service staff.
Director of Sales
- Trains new employees in the company' s customer service policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of assigned staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Handle and resolving all customer complaints and major incidents.
- Providing advice and help to customers using the product and services in the organization.
- Supervise customer service team, learning about the products or services and follow up-to-date modifications to schedules and customer needs.
- Analyze data or statistics to identify the customer service level the organization is providing.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services.
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Oversee the achievement of all products on time delivery.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures and principals.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor.
- Ability to coach and mentor customer service representatives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or related software.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma, 2 Year degree preferred
- At least 3 years of customer service experience required.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred.
MW Industries, Inc. Provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Visit us at www.Mw-ind.Com for more information about MW Industries, Inc. And our affiliate companies.