Customer Service Associate (1st Shift)
Norwalk, CT 06851
If you are someone who can manage a fast paced environment, tackle challenges proactively and also has great communication skills this could be the job for you!
We are seeking a Customer Service Candidate that will be responsible for attending to the needs of customers in an appropriate and timely manner. The Customer Service Associate is expected at all times to exhibit the high standard of professionalism, courtesy and customer service at this organization. A positive attitude a must.
Full time: Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
This is a NON-SALES position.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, highly demanding atmosphere
- Problem solving capabilities and proactive to finding solutions with sound judgement
- Follow-through issues to resolution
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong written communication skills, including good grammar
- Experience in interaction with customers and vendors in a clear, effective, and professional manner
- Liaison between customers, vendors, and other departments
- Assist Sales team as needed, such as procuring product specifications
- Following and tracking customer inquiries, issues, or challenges to resolution
- Coordinate transfers
- Inventories research, Returns processing
Administrative tasks as needed included but not limited to ordering cleaning and other general kitchen supplies and interoffice communication requests
Interested in this job? Stay one step ahead and subscribe to Staffworks, Inc for more jobs like it!