Customer Service Analyst in Stratford, CT!
Stratford, CT 06615
Assignment Duration: 3+months
Location: Stratford, CT
Pay Rate: $18-25/hr
Shift: 8am-5pm Monday through Friday
- Responsible for managing customer orders to ensure correct and on time delivery of products.
- Leads the forecast management process for " A" clients.
- Responsible to maintain all customer master data.
- Manage client orders by coordinating client requirements with the different manufacturing sites worldwide, agreeing on acceptable lead-times, and negotiating improvements when needed.
- Interact with customers on order portfolio, communicate lead-times, changes, and any unusual events/challenges.
- Ensure accuracy of orders received from clients. Verify requirements have been met and that Sales has provided all necessary documents.
- Responsible for all the Customer Master Data maintenance in SAP (Customer Master Information, Customer Master Specification Record, Price Conditions, Customer Forecast, etc.).
- Visit customers as required to review demand and supply chain activities.
- Prepare monthly reporting on main activities/events.
- Follow-up on delivering and invoicing process.
- Work closely with Sales to review client requirements, open orders, and client portfolios in general (including service/tooling orders).
- Lead the rolling sales forecast management process for " A" clients with close cooperation and input from Sales.
- Active support in the monthly outlook management process.
- Resolve customer issues related to order management with appropriate department(s).
- Work with Accounts Receivable / Credit Management and Sales to resolve payment issues.
- Work with Quality and Sales to follow-up on Return Authorizations and manage the replacement orders according to the agreed upon terms.
- Ensure the appropriate regulations are properly followed supported.
- Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in customer service or in a similar position interacting with customers.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar environment preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP or other similar ERP system.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1-3 years' experience in Freight Forwarding, Traffic, and/or Logistics a plus.
- Language: Fluent in English. French and/or Spanish a plus.
- Thoroughness: Pays attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ensures activities are handled correctly and completed on time.
- Rigorous with follow-up.
- Problem Solver: Ability to work under pressure and think " outside the box" to solve problems effectively and in a timely manner.
- Team player: Works effectively with others, participating fully to achieve high performance of objectives.
- Takes on whatever role is required. Open to take on missions driving continuous improvements initiatives.
- Communication and sharing: Readily shares information, insights and learning with others.
- Expresses information and ideas in a manner that is appropriate, concise and accurate.