Clean Room Assembler
- Maintain a clean and safe work place.
- Manufacture and pack products.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carry out any assignments that are assigned to you by the Lead Assembler or Production Team Leader.
- This job operates in a clean room / manufacturing environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to stand for long periods of time; walk; use hands; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; stoop, crouch.
- The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position.
- 1st and 2nd shift openings.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
- Teamwork Orientation
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication Proficiency - verbal & written
- 1-2 years assembler experience