CNC Lathe Machinist
Oxford, CT 06478
We are seeking a full-time CNC Lathe Machinist to join our team!
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Set up and operate CNC 2 - 4 axis lathes.
- Program 2 - 4 axis lathes with G and M codes.
- Experience with Fanuc controls.
- Strong working knowledge of Blueprints and GDT.
- Experience with conventional and unconventional workholding techniques to meet the required tight toleranced parts.
- Use and understanding of inspection tools; micrometers, calipers, bore gages indicators, etc.
- Experience with programming in MasterCam or similar software.
Looking for a minimum of 5 years of experience
If you're looking for a challenging position with room for growth and learning, we'd love to have you join our team! We're extremely employee-oriented and we offer paid full benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k + matching, Paid Time Off, bonus potential and unique perks.