Burr/Blend Operator - Multiple Shifts
East Granby, CT 06026 US
Why Work Here?
- Phenomenal Shift Differential: 6% Split Shift 12% for 2nd, 20% for weekend!
- Strong PTO depending on years worked.
- Significant OT available for ambitious employees
- Company Outings
- Highly tenured internal team; employees are promoted from within first!
- Perform a variety of duties to burr and blend surfaces on aircraft engine parts according to instructions contained in operation sheets.
- Use appropriate abrasives and air guns required for each part or operation. If needed, set-up holding devices such as rotary and hydraulic tables. Use carbide drills, emery cratex and flat wheels, PSA discs, buffing and wire sheets and diamond files according to the operation requirements.
- Work from established practices and overhaul manual instructions and procedures to perform a variety of duties to prepare parts for subsequent operations.
- Detect faulty operations and materials and report these and other problems to immediate supervisor.
- Perform other duties as required
- 2+ years Burr/Blend Operator Experience.
- Preferred but not required aerospace experience.
$23.00 - $37.00 Per Hour.
1st Shift: Mon - Fri 6: 30 AM - 3: 00 PM
2nd Shift: Mon - Fri 3: 00 PM - 11: 30 PM
Weekend Shift: Fri - Sun 5: 00 AM - 5: 00 PM