Ridgefield, CT 06877 US
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the organization providing strategic, organizational, and administrative leadership. CEO and others scheduling.
- Provide oversight of CRM and marketing initiatives to current and prospective clients.
- Manage sales and marketing resources to insure continued market penetration (Engagement letters;Proposals;Client candidate packages)
- Insure database and IT resources are current and are meeting the needs of recruiters and clients. Work with server company (Newtek) on technical interruptions and billing.
- Manage Research and Recruiting function to insure state of the art candidate identification system which produces timely results for the search team.
- Assist the CEO in the development and management of CRA budget, financial systems, and controls.
- At least 10 years administration, management operations, experience preferably in not-for-profit industry
- Prefer knowledge of Catholic faith and ability to relate to their leadership.
- 3-5 years management experience.
- Exceptional organization skills and can be the face of the organization to clients and staff.
- Solid understanding of finance, operations and project management
- High level mastery of Microsoft Office Suite.