Assembler - 2nd shift - 3:30PM - 11:30PM
To accurately assemble, test, bag and pack products manually and/or using combination of hand/power tools, manual presses and/or automation machinery.
- Accurately performs highly repetitive assembly of products in accordance with inspection instruction sheets, assembly drawings, layouts, bills of materials, assembly instructions and work instructions
- Efficiently completes all assigned tasks according to established quality and productivity standards.
- Participates in training activities as required.
- Submits first piece for inspection and rectifies any quality issues and process improvements in a timely manner.
- Provides continuous input and suggestions for improving quality/productivity.
- Communicates with Process Leader any and all sub-standard components or operating problems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent desired.
- Demonstrated superior dexterity / assembly skills and the ability to handle and assemble small components to established standards consistently.
- Ability to accurately perform duties that require basic math aptitude.
- Ability to work from detailed work instructions, assembly instructions or assembly drawings.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and function well within a team based, flexible work environment to fulfill customer demand.
- Ability to lift and handle components not exceeding 25 lbs unless otherwise required in specific cells.
- Previous manufacturing or assembly experience.