Anodizer Process Tech
Oxford , CT
- Review router and follow written work instructions and specifications associated with the finishing procedures and quality requirements in accordance with NADCAP, AS-9100 standards, and customer requirements for processing parts.
- Responsible for performing period/lot testing as well as titration's to maintain the chemical integrity of the processing line. Record all analysis and adjustments as required.
- Perform all assigned preventative maintenance of the equipment and maintain spare parts inventory and requisition as necessary.
- Perform incoming inspection of parts and fixtures for obvious defects before fixtures are loaded onto the line.
- Ensure parts are properly attached to devices including racks, baskets, bars or loads, and able to be moved in and out of tanks with the use of a hoist.
- Perform product quality testing as required. Make decisions as to acceptable quality within limits prescribed by process specifications. Stop production if deviations are unacceptable.
- Inspect gauges and timers for tanks to ensure proper temperature, voltage, and levels of the automated tanks.
- Record required process and/or test data (process times, quantities, lot #s, etc.) throughout the finishing processes.
- Simultaneously inspect and carefully remove fixture from line looking for any obvious defects, tag fixture with appropriate flagging device.
- Perform routine safety, quality, and 6S audits, maintain visual scoreboard.
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate) and 1-3 years of related experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing, chemical finished processes and equipment.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English. Good communication skills.
- Must have basic computer and math skills; ability to multi-task; and detail orientation.
- Is technically competent in all areas of finishing. Possesses excellent operating knowledge of all equipment and finishing processes. Can fill in as required on any job in the cell.
- Demonstrated ability to apply good judgment and make qualified decisions during process to effect efficiency in timely processing of goods and adherence to production schedules.
- Continuous time standing and moving about the cell areas.
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range. Specific vision abilities: close vision, color vision.
- Manual Dexterity - The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25lbs.