Aerospace Maintenance Techs - Multiple shifts!
East Granby, CT 06026 US
Why Work Here?
- Phenomenal Shift Differential: 6% Split Shift 12% for 2nd, 20% for weekend!
- Strong PTO depending on years worked.
- Significant OT available for ambitious employees
- Company Outings
- Highly tenured internal team;employees are promoted from within first!
- Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on facility equipment. This may include the following tasks: change oil, change belts, service filtration systems, change air filters, check for damaged components, etc.
- Advocate HSE (Health, Safety, Environmental) minded work and processes.
- Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations during course of duties, including: LOTO, confined spaces, elevated work, and machine guarding.
- Support facility compliance with regulatory compliance: OSHA, RCRA, SWPPP, SPCC including training, inspections, and emergency contingency activities.
- On a continual basis, observe facility maintenance/repair needs, notify supervision of any items that cannot be resolved with a "See it, Fix it”approach.
- Utilize CMMS to log work order details, time spent, parts used, etc.
- 3+ years of maintenance experience.
- Experience with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System).
- Aerospace experience not required but preferred.
$25.00 - $35.00 Per Hour.
1st Shift: Mon - Fri 6: 30 AM - 3: 00 PM
2nd Shift: Mon - Fri 3: 00 PM - 11: 30 PM
Weekend Shift: Fri - Sun 5: 00 AM - 5: 00 PM