3rd shift Equipment Operators
WATERBURY, CT 06705
- Qualify on one or more pieces of equipment through the extended onboarding process.
- Machine operation
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials
- Examine and inspect containers to ensure that packing specifications are met
Training will be on 1st shift hours for 2-3 weeks. Once training is complete, Operator will transition to 3rd shift hours.
Monday – Friday; 9: 45pm to 6: 15am.
When OT is offered it' s generally 12pm to 6pm on Saturdays
- 1-2 years of machine operation experience
- Must be comfortable standing for the shift and have a keen attention to counting
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve
- Fast paced work environment.
Orientation classes start on Tuesdays. Hiring ASAP