2nd shift YAG Welder
North Haven, CT 06473
- Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying metals; determining appropriate welding techniques.
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures.
- Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Welding and Fabrication, Documentation Skills, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Power Tools, Lifting, Dependability, Independence, Customer Service.
- Laser welding training available on site. TIG welding background for the Tool & Die industry is required.
This position is full time (40 hour per week minimum) 2nd shift