2nd Shift Manufacturing Associates
Seymour, CT 06483 US
- Complies with Good Manufacturing Practices and established safety policies to prevent injuries while performing heavy lifting and operating warehouse equipment. This includes using required safety gear and handling machines and moving parts with caution.
- In accordance with established procedures, operators record items that are loaded and unloaded providing proper tracking of inventory and process items.
- Set up and operate manufacturing equipment as required by established standardized operating procedures and guidelines.
- Adequately handling and transfers of liquids and solid material into various tanks and vessels safely and efficiently.
- Perform daily equipment inspections and communicate any deviations to supervision.
- Ensure raw materials and finished goods are properly labeled and packaged.
- Operators are responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Reliable transportation and willingness to work OT when available
Shift & Training: 3-11: 30p, Monday to Friday. Overtime is usually offered after your shift until 1-2 am when available Training occurs on 1st shift (7-3: 30) for first week consisting of safety orientation and "shadowing "associates to learn the job and GMP Manufacturing on assigned shift.
Pay Rate $16.50