1st Shift Warehouse Loaders
Watertown, CT 06795
- Essentially they are loading very large rolls of unrefined wax into tanks. They are scanning with RF gun to match shipments to the appropriate tank for the next stage of the process. These tanks run anywhere from 150-300 degrees.
- When deliveries and orders arrive, warehouse loaders load and unload trucks. They carry items into the warehouse and maintain inventory.
- Warehouse loaders utilize warehouse space efficiently. They sweep and mop floors as needed and make sure all items are properly stored.
- Warehouse loaders follow safety procedures to prevent injuries while performing heavy lifting and operating warehouse equipment. This includes using required safety gear and handling machines and moving parts with caution.
- In accordance with established procedures, warehouse loaders record items that are loaded and unloaded. They keep track of inventory and process items.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
- Reliable transportation and willingness to work OT when available
Shift & Training:
Monday to Friday 7-3: 30
OT is usually offered after your shift for an hour or two when available
Training consists of safety orientation and " shadowing " associates to learn the job and GMP Manufacturing.
$14 during temp phase
$15/hr once permanent